Sunday, August 19, 2012

Plan B

Ugh.  Back to the drawing board... maybe.  Being a bride is overwhelming, and when you're someone that hates to make decisions, all the options can be overwhelming.  After six long months of hemming and hawing, avoiding, and procrastinating we found a venue... or so we thought.  It seemed as if everything was coming together, and using an all inclusive venue was going to make my  life a whole lot easier.  The Event Coordinator offered us a few dates, and we looked at our calendar, we talked with our families, and we were moving forward- or so we thought.  As it turns out, our date is no longer available... sending us back to the drawing board.  I do have a hopeful other trick up my sleeve, it will require a few more decisions to be made on our part, and we will have a little more creative liberty. 
In the meantime, I'm selfishly hoping that there is a cancellation, or I come across something equally as excellent.

1 comment:

  1. Everything happens for a reason :-) There's an even better location and/or date for you guys! Plus you have help from me! Even if I'm eight hours away I can still help you with calls and research.

    ReplyDelete