Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to Planning!

Yikes!  It's the middle of August... and my last entry was in May.  Holy Cow, where did the summer go??  A few months back (realistically, probably more like April or May), My Guy and I had a discussion about wedding planning.  Basically, I told him I had way too much going on, and wedding planning would have to wait... Running a business, searching to find a new apartment, trying to hold my title as a great fiance, and planning a wedding could not be balanced and something was bound to fail.  Well, as fate would have it, we've decided to stay put until we buy a house (hopefully just after the wedding), and as promised I'm ready to start planning our special day.  Originally, we had talked about really gearing up to start planning in September, but I'm ready to start planning now!
Look forward to lots of posts about the adventures we will be experiencing in the next few months, as well as ideas that I love, and things I'll need advice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment