Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cheese, Anyone?

 
One of my oldest friends (I have two, and they are both bridesmaids), has been sending me daily inspiration via FaceBook and Pinterest- she's in Maryland, and I'm in Boston, so having social media platforms to share ideas is awesome.
Some of the ideas she's come up with are brilliant- actually most of them have been.  She has been married to her military man for years; and because she was so overwhelmed, they considered Vegas, but settled on a romantic boat ride to Niagara Falls- just her and her hubby.  So, she's loving helping me plan my wedding. 
She's very sentimental and traditional, she has unique ideas, but manages to twist them into romantic ties that she knows I will love.  I'm wondering what she will think of this idea...



TA-DA... I know My Guy will love it... what person wouldn't love a cheese fountain?!

No comments:

Post a Comment