Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ring Re Sizing Review!



So we got engaged, made the appropriate phone calls, texted out our tech savvy friends, and made it Face Book official.  Next step; get the ring re-sized.  Because my ring was not bought locally, I couldn't just have it re sized at the jeweler it came from.  I asked around, got a few referrals, and started making calls.  I went to three places and called two; all of them saying that it would take 2-3 days to complete, as most of the places either shipped it out to have it done, or were backed up with other Valentine's Day orders.  Having just received this gorgeous gem, I certainly wasn't ready to part with it. 
My sister recommended Nasr Jewelers in Plymouth (http://www.nasrdiamonds.com/).  While that seems like kind of a hike for something that could be done more locally, I hopped in the car and took an adventure. 
The store was spacious, very well lit, and had a such a variety of products, colors, and types of jewelry available.  Upon walking in, the staff was busy working with other customers, but I was noted with a polite wave.  When available the sales team wasn't pushy or have that sales-y attitude.  I was told to ask for Eddie Nasr and to let him know who I was.  Eddie couldn't have been nicer.  He was an absolute delight to work with, and understood my hesitation in parting with my ring. 
After leaving my ring in Eddie's hands, he told me to return in an hour.  AN HOUR?! Other places had quoted me at least 48 hours, and this guy was going to do it in a mere fraction of that?!  I was hooked.  Upon returning, my ring not only fit, but somehow seemed even shinier than when I had dropped it off!  After talking a bit with Mr. Nasr, I learned that his company also offers custom design jewelry.  This was great news, as my ring is quite unique and a traditional band would not work.  I will absolutely be returning to Nasr Jewelers when it's time to think about bands. 

Nasr Jewelers is located at:
61 Commerce Way
Plymouth, MA 02360
508.746.1006

No comments:

Post a Comment